We provide spa music but feel free to listen to your own, as long as you use headphones.
Feel free to adjust the lights in your room. It is your choice if you would like it bright or dark.
After you sweat, leave the towels where they are. We will take care of them!
Be prompt in exiting your room after your session, to allow us time to prepare for the next appointment.
Moving the control boxes can pull the cords from the pod, which can cause the pod to lose power.
Please keep your voice down and refrain from using your phone as to not disturb others.
- We will no longer accept cash as a payment method
- Online booking requires a credit card at time of booking. This will enable contactless payment if you don't already have a package.
- Please remember your facial covering when you enter and exit out studio lobby. A Sweat Tech will preset your room for you, wipe all surfaces down on the way out, and then let you know what room number to head back to.
- Please abide by the “Stand Here” sticker in the lobby, as this gives proper social distancing space for you and our Sweat Techs for everyone's safety.
- We have added HEPA air filters throughout the studio. UV Sterilizing wands will be used over all surfaces in sauna suites after each client to deeply sanitize, in addition to all surfaces being wiped down with antimicrobial cleaning agents. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.